View Profile SkuttenGamerGD

All 49 Movie Reviews

6 w/ Responses

This animation is sick as hell. So fluid and epic all the way through; you are truly freaking talented. Shout-out to Dart for the awesome music, he's in a whole other universe with his stuff.

Y'all KEEP IT UP!

Dart-Music responds:

Glad you liked this collab!

why tf does this feel nostalgic to me?

Brings me back. I love this style of animation!

I think it's a decent submission. The voice acting isn't the best, but at least I can see that enough effort was put into this. I am really glad that it didn't make me cringe to death like you'd usually expect from submissions with a rating this low.

Also, since I see you can kind of make stuff in RPG Maker and such, maybe try making a sample of your writing into some sort of short RPG. I think it would be more enjoyable that way.

Aslanemperor responds:

I do have a game that I've finished, but I have to hold out on publishing it here because it's part of a gamejam. I do believe that as of TODAY, I can post it here, as the submission period is over.

If this wins the jam I am donating 500 dollars to charity ON GAHD!

just got earraped in 2021...

wut

I'm very sorry to tell you, but this isn't good. I definitely recommend you to use Stop Motion Pro because this, I can't.

0DearKruno responds:

Its okay and with camera , did on Videopad Video Editor btw I need to improve , maybe will install this application , Thanks for letting me know.

-kruno5

Never played Halo. But oh boy neither did I ever see so many sexually shaped ships in a single movie all at once in my life xD

Disturbing... i like it

Good morning, afternoon and evening!
I am Skutten A.K.A. SpeedoR and I am your regular dubstep/edm enthusiast. Here you'll find plenty of music of mine, both bad and good. If you came here to either vibe or cringe, this place is made just for you!

SpeedoR @SkuttenGamerGD