Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Noice UwU

Ridiculous Text Adventures Ridiculous Text Adventures

Pretty good game!

Dukker Tournament Dukker Tournament

Man, i would like that you make me move for my own cause watching a battle is really annoying for a game of this genre

JeffAzure responds:

It is currently categorized under Simulation - Other. It's an AI Controlled Tournament Simulation game with character creation and leveling. Not everyone likes this kind of game. You don't have to play it if you don't want to. I made it because I enjoy games like this.

Also I didn't put an entry fee on the tournaments because I didn't think of it at the time. But from a fictional world perspective you aren't really playing as a participant in the tournaments. You are setting up the tournaments and watching the participants fight each other. You earn money each tournament no matter who wins or loses.

In Dukker Tournament 2 you will be playing as a participant though. I want to keep the battles ai controlled because it is something I like. Instead the gameplay will revolve around everything you do to manage your tournament career. Training, working if you can't afford the entry fee, earning money from tournaments, shopping, training new participants when you retire, etc.

Also if you are having trouble winning tournaments in Dukker Tournament 1 you could try few qualifying tournaments to register more fighters for the official tournaments and get them to fight each other until you unlock rank 1 tournaments. If you have rank 1 tournaments unlocked just do a few of those. It doesn't matter who wins you will earn money. You can spend the money to boost the attributes of the fighters you want to make win the tournaments. Boosting health randomly lowers defense between 0 and 1. Boosting defense randomly lowers attack between 0 and 1. Boosting attack randomly lowers health between 0 and 6. So boosting stats evenly will probably raise them more than decrease them.

GES TURED GES TURED

It is good but i would like some achievements on the game like (Draw a dinosaur) or (Draw yourself) ecc..

Flappy Poo | v0.0.1 Flappy Poo | v0.0.1

Good game! Also, why after a little play on this game i had needed to go to bathroom? (This is not one of those silly jokes, i am saying the truth) also good game!

#52 Pickup #52 Pickup

Noice :3

0h Maze 0h Maze

Not bad but i didn't got the sense/achievement of the game, infinite rooms where you have to take hearts.

.Loneliness. .Loneliness.

So sad ;(

Click to Live Click to Live

Not bad, you know, that's pretty hard because i didn't got so much of controls, can you please help me?