View Profile SkuttenGamerGD

29 Movie Reviews

Nothing to say, I'm speechless!

Good! Work a little bit more on the inbetween frames, this way it will be smoother and less stiff. Anyways, not bad!

MBATanimations responds:

Thx for feedback

It's nice, but you should work on the inbetween frames to make it smoother, anyways, it's actually pretty good to be your first animation! Great job!

35 Game Reviews

Not too bad, but there is no actual ending, not to offend but you should check when you write, just a suggestion, i'm not hatin'. Other than that, I actually like the idea! Good job!

I suppose this is a demo, because I actually tried to do everything in the game to make him happy but his last answer is always "Only I can make myself happy, thank you, goodbye".
Other than this, you deserve at least these 3 stars for the idea.

Stickme responds:

Good game! I really liked it. A little short tho.

ChrisSkyRo responds:

Glad you like it.

58 Audio Reviews

Really neat! The test is lit as hell man! The mixing is epic! Overall a fantastic work!

Wow! That's fantastic! It has some really nice effects! The synths are nice too! The only thing is the reeverb, which I think it's really high on some synths, but for the rest the anthem is unreviewable! I'm speechless! This is lit!

Good, just nice!

4 Art Reviews

This is something really good, keep up the good work!

One word: traumatizing

One word:
NOSTALGIA
Really, i remember when i wasn't on Newgrounds yet and i seen your animation There she is!
Love your art man!