View Profile SkuttenGamerGD

44 Movie Reviews

wut

I'm very sorry to tell you, but this isn't good. I definitely recommend you to use Stop Motion Pro because this, I can't.

kruno5 responds:

Its okay and with camera , did on Videopad Video Editor btw I need to improve , maybe will install this application , Thanks for letting me know.

-kruno5

Never played Halo. But oh boy neither did I ever see so many sexually shaped ships in a single movie all at once in my life xD

38 Game Reviews

Childhood.

This is such a masterpiece. I don't suffer from this disorder, but I have friends that have it and... I hope they try this game 'cuz it could make them feel understood a little more than they actually do.

Great game. I'll probably try to get all the endings.

This is a great game! I always loved your games. Hope you come back

121 Audio Reviews

Is it too late to wish this song "Happy Birthday"?

Them beats sound sick man!

so old it does not even load well...

3 Art Reviews

This is something really good, keep up the good work!

One word: traumatizing

EDIT 01/06/2020: Was checking out my old reviews and found this. I know, it's really cringe, but forgive me, I was a little kid (it was 2 years ago but still).
Guess I won't do something like that anymore!

One word:
NOSTALGIA
Really, i remember when i wasn't on Newgrounds yet and i seen your animation There she is!
Love your art man!

Hi! This is Skutten talking. I'm a young italo-nigerian music producer living in the UK. Here you can find my songs, whether they are bad or good (some really suck).
See ya!